Lang Park is the original name of the site located in the Brisbane suburb of Milton, Brisbane, that is now known by its sponsorship name, Suncorp Stadium.
Originally the North Brisbane Burial Grounds, and until 1875 was Brisbane's primary cemetery.
Eventually the area was redeveloped as a recreational site.
In 1914 it was named Lang Park after John Dunmore Lang.
Lang Park hosted its first game of first grade rugby league during the 1930s.
In 1958, it hosted its first Brisbane rugby league grand final.
In 1994, the stadium's name was changed to Suncorp Stadium, when naming sponshorship was attained by Queensland financial institution, Suncorp-Metway Limited.
City Link Guest House offers quality accommodation for vistors who are attending a sporting event at Suncorp Stadium or who may just like to visit this important part of Queensland history.
City Link Guest House. Quality accomodation in the Heart of Toowong, Brisbane.